AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Discovery Day
This three-hour event is designed to teach business leaders and IT technical professionals the benefits of computing in the AWS Cloud.
We’ll cover AWS services for computing, storage, database management, networking, and content. You will learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and gain an understanding of how to benefit from AWS security and compliance services.
Monday 29th May
9:00 – 11:00 SGT | 11.00 – 13:00 AEST | 13:00 – 15:00 NZST
During this event, you will learn:
- What the cloud is, and how it works
- The benefits of the AWS Cloud
- AWS core services and their common use cases (compute, storage, database, etc.)
- The basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Basic characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- The shared responsibility model
- Basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform