All of our AWS courses are now delivered through Live Virtual Cloud Training, which is also known at Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT).
This shift is in response to the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation which has meant in-person classes are no longer an option.
The content in our VILT course is exactly the same as our classroom courses. The only difference is that it is delivered digitally.
Course Delivery that Brings Results
Just like in-person training, VILT:
- Same AWS Course: The courses contains the same content and structure that follows the AWS Authorised Curriculum
- Expert and World-Class Training: Is led by the same AWS-Authorised Instructors
- Live demos: Live introductions to relevant AWS products and services
- Hands-on labs: This is your chance to get hands-on experience with AWS products under the guidance of an AWS Certified Instructor
- Ask Questions: As the course is delivered live online, you will have full access to your instructor who you can ask questions when you get stuck
Watch our video below to find out more about VILT:
The Benefits of Live Virtual Training
There are countless benefits of Live Virtual Training (VILT).
According to research carried out by Global Knowledge, comprehensively trained organisations are 80% more likely to meet their cloud ROI objectives.
For individuals, equipping yourself with technical cloud skills and experience makes you more valuable to your organisation.
For organisations, employees with cloud skills bring a wide range of advantages. These include:
- Providing long-term savings
- Increasing the reliability and efficiency of your cloud
- Eliminating the additional time and money required to hire new staff with cloud skills
- Reducing the impact of downtime
Watch our video below to discover more benefits of VILT:
Learn More About Live Virtual Cloud Training
Read our guide to Live Virtual Instructor Led Cloud Training.